RV ROOF SEALANT & ECO COAT BY RHINO!
- Authorized Rhino Linings Facility.
- Proud Eco-Coat Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- One Stop DFW Coatings location and Insurance Claim Assistance.
- We work with ALL insurance companies, most manufacturer, and extended warranty companies.
- No Charge for insurance estimates when we perform the work.
- Rhino Eco-Coat protective coating contains UV stabilizers that reflect the sun, resulting in a cabin that’s 10 to 20-degrees cooler on hot summer days.
- It costs significantly less than replacing the previous rubber or vehicle roof every few years.
- Rhino Eco-Coat protective coating contains UV stabilizers and leafing aluminum pigment that forms a long-term barrier against water intrusion.
- Buy it, Rhino it, Enjoy it!
Why Use Rhino Eco-Coat®?
Quick & Easy
Rhino Eco-Coat® protective coating quickly and easily solves the problem of rejuvenating aged recreational vehicle and trailer roofs.
It costs significantly less than replacing the previous rubber or vehicle roof every few years. It saves you money!
How It Works
Existing roof is carefully stripped down to the underlying plywood or other surfaces
Seams & large gaps are filled & any previous adhesives are removed & sanded down
All wood & various surfaces are sanded, prepped, masked & Primer applied
Eco-Coat™ is applied and needs only 24 hours to dry and cure completely, ready for road travel!